Following are some photos taken of kids working, resting and playing during Semana Santa (Holy Week) in Antigua.
1. Selling "ramos", handmade flower and palm leaf bouquets, for Palm Sunday processions
2. More kids selling "ramos"
3. Selling toys in the street
5. Wandering around after a procession has passed
6. Break time
7. Worn out from too much walking following the processions
8. Playing in the debris of an Easter Sunday procession
9. Fighting for sweets left in a trampled Easter Sunday alfombra
10. Recreating their own Semana Santa procession complete with anda and cucuruchos
11. Close up of anda and cucuruchos